Advertisement

Introduce myself and my friends in Korean - Comprehensible Input Korean

Introduce myself and my friends in Korean - Comprehensible Input Korean Introduce myself and my friends in Korean.
Name, nationality, age, etc. Listen👂 and Watch👀.
For Korean beginners pick up some basic vocabulary through comprehensible input.
Turn off subtitles if you just want to listen.👂

#ComprehensibleInput #ComprehensibleKorean #ComprehensibleInputKorean

===
😃 Subscribe here:

👍 Follow & Support
Facebook: / @acquirekorean
Instagram: /@acquirekorean

THANKS FOR WATCHING, COMMENTING & LIKING

comprehensible input korean,learn korean,acquire korean,한국어,korean language,comprehensible input,韩语,韓語,korean vocabulary,comprehensible korean,Stephen Krashen,可理解输入,可明白输入,Korean,learn korean easy,韓國語,korean beginner,bahasa Korea,कोरियाई भाषा,الكورية,koreanska,ภาษาเกาหลี,

Post a Comment

0 Comments