Advertisement

Let's Read about Wee Willie Winkie

Let's Read about Wee Willie Winkie Let's Read about the story of Wee Willie Winkie as he goes through the town.

Mother Goose: 12-Book Boxed Set


Let's Read Instagram Page:


Let's Read Facebook Page:


#vbooks

Vbooks, Anywhere, Anytime!
"It's mobile storytime"

Let's Read is a Videobook Channel for children (vbooks). I have a 1-year old son Aaron, and I wanted to give him a list of videos of me reading some children's books with my crazy voice impersonations, for example, Elmo or Cookie Monster from Sesame Street, so I decided to make this YouTube Channel for him, my future grandchildren, or anyone else that would enjoy it. Vbooks is special to me personally, because all my life I've suffered from dyslexia, and having difficulty in reading anything, but this helps me overcome that obstacle, and hopefully encourage others that are having reading problems. I may have dyslexia, but dyslexia doesn't have me. So Let's Read...

The Dyslexic Dad

Dyslexia is a learning disorder that involves difficulty reading due to problems identifying speech sounds and learning how they relate to letters and words (decoding). Also called reading disability, dyslexia affects areas of the brain that process language. More than 3 million US cases per year.

Let's Read about Wee Willie Winkie,vbooks,classic story books for children,classic story books for toddlers,modern story books for children,books for toddlers age 1,books for toddlers age 3,books for babies who love to read,toddlers who love books,classic books for toddlers,modern story books for kids,classic story books for kids,friendly story books for children,friendly story books for toddlers,nursery rhymes for children with lyrics and action,

Post a Comment

0 Comments