Advertisement

Looks like one of those TED Talks with Andy Goldstein | Keith Lemon's Doings

Looks like one of those TED Talks with Andy Goldstein | Keith Lemon's Doings I chat with me mate Andy Goldstein from Talk Sport radio who joins me with his dog that was in Fraggle Rock on Keith Lemon’s Doing’s! Have a great day y'all!
#keithlemon #lemonchats #keithlemondoings


01:14 Chatting football
01:35 The sound of football!!
02:10 Chatting snooker!!
02:30 Chatting STAR WARS!! (more like it)

Keith Lemon's Doing's About:
Keith Lemon's Doing's is the oooooshficial You Tube channel for me, Keith Lemon.
Subscribe as I'll be up to some of the old usual daftness from Bo Selecta to chatting to my telly mates, Holly Willoughby, Michelle Visage and more!
New Lemon Arts and Crafts to see the creativity. And not to forget me usual daftness.

Follow me on the socials:
Facebook: www.facebook.com/KeithLemon
lnstagram: www.instagram.com/KeithLemon

Keith Lemon,Bo Selecta,Celebrity Juice,Keith Lemon Doings,keith lemon's doings,Keith Lemon's Doing's,Keith Lemon Best Bits,keith Lemon show,Fearne Cotton,Funny,Sketch show,ITV,ITV2,Through the keyhole,Bear,The Bear,Keith lemon celebrity juice,shopping with keith lemon,UK,TV,Holly Willoughby,Live,celebrity interviews,Talk Sport,Andy Goldstein,

Post a Comment

0 Comments