Advertisement

Making Cyoubx WAY More Efficient

Making Cyoubx WAY More Efficient Cyoubx asked me to help him revolutionize his 3x3 solving style, so that's what I'll do! In this video, I'm helping him become a much more efficient solver.

Want a 1-on-1 training session with me? Get one here:

Make sure to use discount code "brodythecuber" for 5% off your order at thecubicle.com



SUBSCRIBE to join the Brody Bunch:



Donate here to help out the channel:



All of my tutorials in a playlist:





The cube I used in this video: Gan 356 XS



The BEST place to get cubes:





My channel page:



My Twitch:



My Instagram:



My Discord Server:



My twitter:



My WCA Profile:





The music I used in this video:



Music from Epidemic Sound

Outro music:



Music Provided by Mitch Music

Title: Say What You Mean

Link:





Help caption this video and others:







If you're still reading this, I just want to let you know that you're awesome :)

BrodytheCuber,brody the cuber,cyoubx,making cyoubx more efficient,making cyoubx way more efficient,F2L,3x3 F2L,rubiks cube F2L,F2L efficiency,3x3 F2L efficiency,rubiks cube F2L efficiency,

Post a Comment

0 Comments