Advertisement

Why I STILL have Cold Showers every day: Benefits | Methods | Experience

Why I STILL have Cold Showers every day: Benefits | Methods | Experience After starting with a 30 day cold shower challenge in 2019 I have now been having cold showers every day for over 6 months. In this video I explain the benefits I felt, my "method" and general experiences.

Let me know your thoughts and experiences on having cold showers and if anyone is inspired to start after watching this video then please let me know!

Please Like if you enjoyed and Subscribe for more videos like this!

Check out my short circus film.
When a Circus Performer gets stuck in quarantine -
Quarentraining:

Learn to Juggle with my 25+ tutorials:


Follow me on social media:
www.facebook.com/mikecorrcircus
www.instagram.com/mikecorrcircus

Easy Jam by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (
Source:
Artist:

cold,shower,cold showers,showers,cold shower,benefits,cold shower benefits,cold shower therapy,whim hoff,whim hoff method,whim hof,whim hof method,wim hof,wim hoff,cold shower challenge,30 day,cold water,nofap,no fap,confidence,courage,12 habits for life,habit change,fear,alpha,

Post a Comment

0 Comments