Advertisement

Oh No -yikes!!!! In precisely; exactly 2 Months time: I shall be = 38 =I am OLD!!!!................

Oh No -yikes!!!!  In precisely; exactly 2 Months time: I shall be = 38 =I am OLD!!!!................ I am OLD, damn it, [SIGH!!]__--L.O.L.
Oh No -yikes!!!! In precisely; exactly 2 Months time: I shall be = 38 =I am OLD!!!!................
Oh No -yikes!!!! In precisely; exactly 2 Months time: I shall be = 38 =I am OLD!!!!................
Oh No -yikes!!!! In precisely; exactly 2 Months time: I shall be = 38 =I am OLD!!!!................

Serie A,The,very,verily,FC,FA,FAI,Irish,Lush,life,Ireland,Eire,Celtic,Celtics,Boston,Football,Soccer,Baby,bambino,Shark,Sportif,Le,coq,77,7 out of 10,8 out of 10,so,then,than,them,themselves,thanks,thank,you,yee,me,Must,mutt,muttley,Mulato,Indo,Indi,Indipendence,Init,goodness,gracious,Great,balls,of,fire,blue,Azzuri,The league,legends,Legend,I am,Movies,Asia,Asian,Asians,Indiano,Indian,Indias,Mongrel,dyslexic,Dyslexia,etc.,stem,Africa,ICT,Science,Maths,Mathematicians,Mathematics,Italia,

Post a Comment

0 Comments