Advertisement

Buying my GRAIL Watch - The Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Buying my GRAIL Watch - The Vacheron Constantin Overseas #grailwatch #grailaquisition #VacheronConstantin
I bought a grail level watch from one of the 'Holy Trinity' of watch brands. It is the criminally underrated Vacheron Constantin Overseas 4500v in blue. This is an increasingly difficult watch to source. In this video I detail the purchase experience, and the fun time I had watch shopping in Las Vegas with friends and family. I would like to thank my friend Chris who made this all possible in connecting me with Karan, who sold me the watch at the VC Boutique in the Grand Canal Shoppes in the Palazzo at the Venetian Resort.

Has the watch journey reached its destination?
Is the Ovevrseas everything I had hoped for?
Do I have any regrets in finally meeting my hero?
Did I get any fun watch swag?
What did my daughters think of the anniversary cookies?

I touch on all these questions in this video. Again thanks to Karan and Chris! For anyone seriously shopping and looking for a particular piece feel free to email me directly. I'll liaise on your behalf with Karan. He has access to just about any watch and was a pleasure to do business with.

Full review/comparisons/updated state of the collection/etc. will follow in separate videos. Thank you everyone!

Faire mieux si possible, ce qui est toujours possible

Vacheron Constantin Overseas Blue,Overseas 4500V,Buying my Grail watch,grail watch,Grail aquisition,Bruce Williams Grail,Quest for a dress watch,VC Overseas,Vacheron Constantin Boutique,VC,

Post a Comment

0 Comments