Advertisement

Can We Unlock EARLY ACCESS To NEW ADOPT ME PETS In The FOSSIL EGGS!? (WORKING HACK!?)

Can We Unlock EARLY ACCESS To NEW ADOPT ME PETS In The FOSSIL EGGS!? (WORKING HACK!?) LankyBox tries to play Roblox Adopt Me and see if they can actually unlock new secret legendary pets in the new Adopt Me Fossil Eggs Update!
WATCH MORE HERE!


LANKYBOX MERCH (Foxy+Boxy plushie!)! ►

Use star code' LankyBox' when buying Robux to support us! ❤

FOLLOW US!
INSTAGRAM ►
FACEBOOK ►
TWITTER ►
TIKTOK ►

LankyBox World!
YOUTUBE ►
INSTAGRAM ►
TIKTOK ►

lankybox,lankybox zero budget,lankybox roblox,lankybox gaming,LankyBox Roblox,Roblox Lankybox,roblox adopt me,lankybox adopt me,adopt me lankybox,expensive giveaway,adopt me fossil eggs,roblox adopt me fossil eggs,adopt me fossil eggs lankybox,lankybox adopt me fossil eggs,lankybox fossil eggs,new adopt me pets,lankybox new adopt me pets,lankybox adopt me new pets,lankybox adopt me hacks,adopt me fossil egg release date,adopt me,adopt me early access,

Post a Comment

0 Comments