Advertisement

How To Solve A 2x2 Rubik's Cube In UNDER 1 SECOND

How To Solve A 2x2 Rubik's Cube In UNDER 1 SECOND Are you looking for a super easy way to impress people with your Rubik's Cube solving skills? Does learning to solve a regular Rubik's Cube in 5 seconds sound way too hard? In this video, I'm going to teach you how you can still blow people's minds, but with much less effort. I'm going to teach you how to solve a 2x2 Rubik's Cube in less than a second.

Get your own "You're lying to yourself" hoodie here:

Here are all of the resources I mentioned in the video.

SPEEDCUBES:

Valk 2 M (my main 2x2):
Yuxin Little Magic 2x2 (good 2x2 for only $4.99):
And remember to use the discount code "brodythecuber" for 5% off!

TUTORIALS:

Noah Richardson's 2x2 Tutorial:
My tutorial (teaches the second step a bit simpler):
CrazyBadCuber's LBL Tutorial:
Cyotheking CLL page:
Cyotheking CLL recognition videos:
One looking tutorial:
More advanced 2x2 alg sets:






Make sure to use discount code "brodythecuber" for 5% off your order at thecubicle.com

Want a 1-on-1 training session with me? Get one here:

SUBSCRIBE to join the Brody Bunch:

Donate here to help out the channel:


All of my tutorials in a playlist:


The cube I used in this video: Angstrom Valk 2 M

The BEST place to get cubes:

My channel page:

My Twitch:

My Instagram:

My Discord Server:

My twitter:

My WCA Profile:


The music I used in this video:

Music from Epidemic Sound

Outro music:

Music Provided by Mitch Music
Title: Say What You Mean
Link:


Help caption this video and others:



If you're still reading this, I just want to let you know that you're awesome :)

BrodytheCuber,brody the cuber,Rubik's Cube,2x2 Rubik's Cube,2x2 tutorial,2x2 Rubik's Cube tutorial,how to speedsolve 2x2,how to solve 2x2 rubiks cube fast,how to solve 2x2 fast,2x2 rubiks cube sub 1,2x2 rubiks cube under 1 second,how to solve a 2x2 rubiks cube in under 1 second,2x2,how to solve 2x2 quickly,how to solve the 2x2 quickly,

Post a Comment

0 Comments