Advertisement

Favorite Fall Products You Didn’t Know You Needed!

Favorite Fall Products You Didn’t Know You Needed! Here is my Fall faves video. I like to do these in the fall as we are all home more cozy at home looking to find  which products might make our loves and winter easier. Here are my can’t live without things this year! Thank you fro watching! Wishing everyone a happy healthy holiday season!

Products Mentioned:

Lip duo:
Lipstick-
Liner-

Lobe wonder -

Kopari-

Jo Malone-

Ouai x Byredo-

DryBar-

Bliss melt-

Dermalogica-

Skin medication Retinol-

Ole Henricksen night gel-

Kevin Murphy bedroom hair-

Oribe restyling-

Sweatshirt Dress-

If you would like personal hair advice from me, schedule a virtual consultation with me via Skype or Facetime. Here's how:

Product Affiliations:
find a complete List of all my Product Affiliations and Discount Codes can be found on my website ellebangs.com

Amazon decided to give me my own page, so I'm adding things like the Outfits I wear in videos, Personal Care products and all the Camera gear I use to create my videos. People always ask about these things so this should make it easier to find - Check it out here: Amazon.com/Shop/Ellebangs

My favorite Shampoo/Conditioner:
if you have any questions about the Monat products, or if you're interested in becoming a MONAT seller like myself, send me a message on my MONAT Facebook page and i'll be happy to answer any questions you have:

#hair #tips #blonde
Find me on the web:
Instagram @silviaxreis
facebook / ellebangs
twitter @ellebangs
follow Adam on instagram @adamoe

Ellebangs,elle bangs,fall faves,fall favorite products,best in beauty 2020,best beauty products,outfits,holiday,gift guide,clear skin,retinol,clean makeup,clean deodorant,fall fragrance,best dry shampoos,blonde,restyling next day hair,hair tips,best lip combo,affordable,high end,skincare,clean skin,healthy skin,healthy hair,pro tips,pro picks,at home faves,style,San Francisco,California,

Post a Comment

0 Comments