Advertisement

Kawaii and comfy clothing collab with Lovely Lor and Fluffy Tori

Kawaii and comfy clothing collab with Lovely Lor and Fluffy Tori Cute, comfy and casual: the Pastel Collection from my brand Fluffy Tori is proof that you can totally have a lazy day and still look kawaii as fluff. I will show you all the different clothes and explain how we did this collaboration with Lovely Lor!

Where to buy the Pastel Collection :

Lovely Lor :



00:00 Pastel Collection
10:00 Eki bubble tea collab pins
11:40 Pride collection t-shirt

Unlock so much more content and free stuff by joining the Fluffy Community on Patreon: or joining my channel membership:

Follow me:
Facebook:
Instagram:

My Lace Market sales:

Check out my brand: Fluffy Tori (Lolita dresses and Kawaii accessories):

I do videos about lolita fashion and kawaii things. "Everybody can be kawaii". Whatever your age, gender, ethnicity, weight,... you deserve to be kawaii and feel good about yourself. My mission is to help people feel fantastic wearing things that makes them happy.

I upload videos every Monday and Thursday at 6:00 PM Central European Time, 1:00 PM Eastern Time, 10:00 AM Pacific Time

I use the shopping service Superbuy to order from Xianyu and TaoBao. If you want to register through my link, I will receive a commission that will help support my channel:

Original music from

Subscribe to my main channel Fluffy Kawaii Jo:

Subscribe to my French channel Frenchie Kawaii Jo:


Do you already use TubeBuddy for your channel? It's really fantastic, try it out:

Don't forget to Like and Subscribe! And remember, Everybody can be kawaii!

fluffy tori pastel collection,fluffy tori new collection,kawaii fashion clothing release,lovely lor collaboration,pastel collection,kawaii clothes,fluffy tori,kawaii brand,color blocking clothing,color block clothes,pastel clothes for all sizes,comfy kawaii apparel,casual kawaii,fluffy kawaii jo,everybody can be kawaii,kawaii unisex clothing,plus size kawaii brand,eki bubble tea pins,eki bubble tea collab,lovely lor pastel,pastel color blocking,

Post a Comment

0 Comments