Advertisement

selling all my clothes (seriously)

selling all my clothes (seriously) Stream 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝖒𝖊 out now!
'Bite of Me' official music video:
💖 💖
subscribe for weekly vids ➤
MERCH➤
instagram ➤ @niki
tiktok➤ @nikidemar
follow➤ @shopdemar (clothing coming soon)
twitter ➤ @nikidemar
intro ➤ @rareillustrations
end tag by ➤ @artworkbyjb

"Alone In My Car" out now
Lyric Video:
Official Music Video:
Acoustic Music Video:
Behind the Scenes:

text me which video(s) you wanna see on my channel!
my #: 610-273-8137
plz text me: music, fashion, or mental health!


𝓼𝓸𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓵 𝓶𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓪
➤ instagram:
➤ twitter:
➤ spotify:
➤ pinterest:
➤ snapchat: nikidemarrr
➤ NIKI & GABI INDIVIDUAL EP (2018):
➤ other channel:

𝕓𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤
➤niki.demartino@abramsartistsagency.com

if you see this, comment "make out behind the bleachers" and the time code of when I talk about this..I wanna see how good you guys are ;)

𝓫𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓮 𝓶𝔂 𝓿𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓸𝓼
fashion, beauty, lifestyle:
experiments:

selling all my clothes,niki demar,selling my clothes,depop,depop haul,thrift,bite of me,niki demar bite of me,

Post a Comment

0 Comments