Advertisement

3 Things a Lasting & Meaningful Relationship Has!

3 Things a Lasting & Meaningful Relationship Has! In this YouTube video Agnes goes through 3 things that a Lasting & Meaningful Relationship has!
1) Trust - let go of trying to control from a place of need & uncomfortability. How much fun have you had trying to control? Learning to trust yourself Life AND them! It's a decision.
2) 2 people that have stopped operating from a place of "How do I get what I want from you" 2 people who bring INTO the relationship PEACE, LOVE & FUN
3) Understanding - get rid of your OWN emotional stuff, your relationship will hit you in your old childhood issues. STOP expecting your relationship to make up for your childhood.
Stop this:
- you don't give me enough
- they shouldn't have said that
- that's wrong
- it's not the way I want!
- this is ridiculous!
Develop the skills of letting out your emotions on your own:
1) punch it out
2) yell it out
3) cry it out
4) run it out
5) write it out
6) meditate it out
7) Ho'oponopono it out
📻 The 2 Interviews I Mentioned
1) James Altucher Interviews Andrew Huberman (Neuro Scientist_

2) Change Your Brain: Neuroscientist Dr. Andrew Huberman | Rich Roll Podcast


📝 COACHING
for Coaching
For 1 on 1 Coaching and Personal Meditations
Apersonofinterest2014@gmail.com
📚 For my 3 True Success Stories Books



BEST TOOL TO GROW A YOUTUBE CHANNEL FAST


How I Attracted my Specific Person Part 1 & 2



For my GUIDED MEDITATIONS ONLY CHANNEL - on a Specific Person, Relationships, Self Love, Dream Job & Meaningful Work as well as Increasing Your Money and Neville Goddard's Living in the End.


For those of you that want to add subtitles in other languages on my YouTubes


For my Self Love & Attracting a Specific Person 15 Day Course

For my Self Love & Attracting a Specific Person 15 Day Intermediate Course

For my Attracting a Specific Person 15 Day Beginners Intensive Course

For my Attracting a Specific Person 15 Day Intermediate Course

For my Attracting your Dream Job/Work 15 Day Intensive Course

How to Receive a Loving & Meaningful Relationship - Specific Person Course

How to Receive a Loving & Meaningful Relationship LIVE Sessions


#agnesvivarelli #trust #relationships


Disclaimer
Terms of Use/Privacy Policy

All information and content provided herein by me is of my opinion only and therefore others should not use it to reprint or publish without my written consent. Furthermore, all the information and content provided is not a substitute for medical, legal or other professional advice, (you may seek that on your own accord) and as such, basically, you enter of your own free will.

However, the good news is: I will not sell any of your personal or contact information to any company. I will not put any of your personal or contact information on any spam lists, and I am not responsible for any of the privacy practices of advertisers.

agnes vivarelli,love coach for women,love coach for men,specific person coaching,how to heal a broken heart law of attraction,can i attract a specific person,relationship advice law of attraction,how can i attract more money,how to get a text message from someone,how can i attract more love,i hate my job i hate my life,specific person success stories,how can i get my ex back fast,specific person course,dream job success story,specific person meditations,ex back,

Post a Comment

0 Comments