Advertisement

airbnb roach disaster :') anderson, south carolina

airbnb roach disaster :') anderson, south carolina I wasn't going to post this video originally cause it's rather short and not too eventful, but I want to remember these little moments so here we are. This was such a special trip. Long distance has its challenges but I'm just very grateful to be able to do it with Luis, he really is the best partner and he makes every day a good day, when we're together and when we're apart. He surprised me with so many thoughtful graduation gifts on this trip. I hope he loves the ones I give him just as much since his graduation is coming up soon now too. I hope everyone has been doing well and staying safe these past few months. ALS0 NO THE ROACH TRAPS DID NOT WORK :( but lmk if they work for yall if any of you try it lol. sad boi hours

#travelvlog #airbnb #southcarolina

airbnb,travel vlog,vlog,travel,road trip,pandemic,coronavirus,roaches,roach trap,how to make a roach trap,homemade roach trap,airbnb disaster,airbnb experience,anderson,south carolina,sc travel,sc,travel vlogger,explore,

Post a Comment

0 Comments