Advertisement

How to Make the MOST of your Underwater Camera! (Ultimate Aqua-Vu Mod)

How to Make the MOST of your Underwater Camera! (Ultimate Aqua-Vu Mod) In this video I show you how I modified my Aqua-Vu HDi7 (Underwater Camera) to make it more efficient for me on the ice. These little upgrades can help you make the most of your underwater camera. Hope you enjoy!

Underwater Camera (Aqua-vu HD7i):
Lithium Battery (Dakota Lithium 12V 10AH):
Power Cable:
USB Inverter:
Recording Device (AverMedia Live Gamer):

My Socials:

INSTA:
FACEBOOK:
WEBSITE:

Here is the camera gear used to make the video:

Cameras:

Vlog Cam - Canon 5D MK IV -
B-Roll Cam (Slowmo) Sony FS5 -
GoPro 7 Black -
The BEST Micro SD for GoPros -

Lenses:

Vlog Lens - Canon 16-35mm f4 -
B-Roll Lens - Sigma 24mm f1.4 -

Drone - Mavic Pro -

Audio:

Tascam DR10-L -
Rode Shotgun Mic Pro -

Editing Program:

Adobe Premiere:

Aqua-Vu

Post a Comment

0 Comments