Advertisement

I ASKED if he wanted to WORK IN on bench AND THIS HAPPENED!! 365lb|165kg at 153lb|69kg bodyweight

I ASKED if he wanted to WORK IN on bench AND THIS HAPPENED!! 365lb|165kg at 153lb|69kg bodyweight Family: beginning to 2:20
Fitness: 2:21 to 14:52
Fishing: 14:53 to end

Team UFpwrLifters, thank you for your support. Giving these videos a thumbs up is so much appreciated as are your comments and dialogue below. You all motivate me to stay on top of this stuff as I try to grow my gym community by spreading positive vibes through meaningful interactions.

Re: title - Louise is strong!!! In fact, the strongest person pound for pound that I ever remember meeting. Did you guys see his 315x4 coming???

If you enjoyed the fishing video, it's not over! It was too long so I'll have to upload multiple parts on this one, but it'll be worth it!!!!

Feedback request:
-How do you overcome the fear of pec injuries (not necessarily currently injured, just the fear of it happening or very early onset during a session)
-if you had to assign a percentage, what percentage of a "heavy" bench is mental strength?
-how do YOU build mental strength?
-what cues do you use to set up for benching? What are the main cues to focus on?

Please share in the comments section about the feedback I requested above to keep this a helpful and engaging community.

I appreciate you being here and I look forward to making another video for you. If you’re interested in supporting the channel in other ways, check out my merchandise store at:

IG: UFpwrLifter
Business: UFpwrLifter@gmail.com
Merchandise: teespring.com/stores/UFpwrLifters-store

Gym,Fitness,Fail,Cross fit,Max,Attempt,Competition,Compete,Small,Lean,Fit,Body,Drugs,Trt,Hgh,Drug,Drug free,Muscle,Fake,Weights,Elevate,Atmosphere,Motivation,Motivating,Environment,Swoll,Egg roll,

Post a Comment

0 Comments