Advertisement

IT WORKS! Repairing the Big Choice Claw Machine! PART 2

IT WORKS! Repairing the Big Choice Claw Machine! PART 2 What's up guys! Today I continue work on my Big Choice. Today I wire up the gantry and now everything is working! I show how I made it work and the new microprocessor it uses. Enjoy!

🎵 Music: Me 2 - LAKEY INSPIRED

👍 Leave a like!
❤️ Leave a nice comment and I will put a heart on it!
▶️ Subscribe!

👉 Uploads every few days!

▶️ ABOUT BEN DOES ARCADE:

Hello, my name is Ben and I love arcades, specifically the claw machine and ticket games! Most of the time I'll upload arcade related stuff. Other times I'll give you inside looks of the claw machines and arcade games and show you how you can win big just like I do!

▶️ Tags: #bendoesarcade #clawmachines #gameroom

bendoesarcade,claw machine,crane game,Crane machine,arcade game,Big choice,arcade,claw,crane,Ben’s Gameroom,

Post a Comment

0 Comments