Advertisement

Some of the Best of José Jalapeño... on a Steek! | JEFF DUNHAM

Some of the Best of José Jalapeño... on a Steek! | JEFF DUNHAM Click here to watch: "Achmed's "Up on the Housetop Ode to 2020" | JEFF DUNHAM"
--~--
One of the first characters I created and then built myself was the lovable and spicy pepper, José Jalapeño... on a Steek! Since his very first appearance in 1984, he has entertained and been embraced by millions of folks, literally across the globe.  So... It only makes sense to give him his own “Best of” video!  By popular demand from you the fans, please welcome everyone's favorite hot pepper on a steek, José Jalapeño!

Click here to watch: "Some of the Best of Jeff | JEFF DUNHAM"


Stream my brand new comedy special, Jeff Dunham: Beside Himself on Netflix NOW! Woo hoo!

Stream my last comedy special, Jeff Dunham: Relative Disaster on Netflix!

Like me on Facebook:
Subscribe to my YouTube:
Follow me on Twitter:
& Follow me on Instagram:

#JeffDunham #JoséJalapeño #Comedy #StandUpComedy

achmed,all over the map,america's got talent,arguing with myself,bubba j,comedian,comedy,comedy special,commercial,controlled chaos,funny,hilarious,jeff dunham,jeff dunham netflix,jeff dunham: beside himself,keel,live stream,movie trailer,netflix,netflix original,netflix special,peanut,quarantined,spark of insanity,stand-up,stay home,together at home,unhinged in hollywood,walter,with me,José Jalapeño,stand up comedy,comedy central,try not to laugh,

Post a Comment

0 Comments