Advertisement

Foo Fighters - No Way Back (Official Music Video)

Foo Fighters - No Way Back (Official Music Video) Foo Fighters' official music video for 'No Way Back'. Click to listen to Foo Fighters on Spotify:

As featured on In Your Honour. Click to buy the track or album via iTunes:
Google Play:
Amazon:

More from Foo Fighters
Learn To Fly:
The Pretender:
Everlong:

Follow Foo Fighters
Website:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Instagram:

Subscribe to Foo Fighters on YouTube:

More great Alternative 00s videos here:

---------

Lyrics:

Lately, I've been
Livin' in my head
The rest of me is dead,
I dying for truth.

Make me, believe,
No more left and right,
Come on take my side,
I'm fightin' for you,
Fightin' for you.

Pleased to meet you take my hand,
There is no way back from here,
Pleased to meet you say your prayers,
There is no way back from here,
But I don't care,
No way back from here.

in your honour,FooFightersVevo,foo fighter live,foo fighters,acoustic,rock,music,foo fighters vevo,instrumental,wembley,drum cover,no way back live,vevo,one by one,foo fighters lyrics,official,greatest hits,download,echoes silence patience grace,karaoke,remix,foo fighters no way back,channel,live 2015,lyrics,audio,official video,cover,foo fighters official,no way back lyrics,no way back official,Sony,

Post a Comment

0 Comments