Advertisement

Travis Tritt - Here's A Quarter (Call Someone Who Cares) [It's All About To Change]

Travis Tritt - Here's A Quarter (Call Someone Who Cares) [It's All About To Change] Track 4.



Lyrics:



You say you were wrong to ever leave me alone

Now you're sorry, you're lonesome and scared

And you say you'd be happy if I you could just come back home

Well, here's a quarter, call someone who cares



Call someone who'll listen, or might give a damn

Maybe one of your sordid affairs

But don't you come 'round here handin' me none of your lies

Here's a quarter, call someone who cares



Girl, I thought what we had could never turn bad

So your leavin' caught me unaware

But the fact is you've run...girl, that can't be undone

So here's a quarter, call someone who cares



Call someone who'll listen, or might give a damn

Maybe one of your sordid affairs

But don't you come 'round here handin' me none of your lies

Here's a quarter, call someone who cares



Yeah, here's a quarter, call someone who cares

travis,tritt,here's,quarter,call,someone,who,cares,it's,all,about,to,change,audio,

Post a Comment

0 Comments