Advertisement

Breaking iPhone Prank then Surprising with Dream Gift on Birthday

Breaking iPhone Prank then Surprising with Dream Gift on Birthday PRANK! You won't believe how he reacted to it.

I pranked HARSH by breaking his iPhone 11 and then surprised him by getting him his dream gift!

#Pranks #Wanderershub

SUBSCRIBE!!! . .
Read my travel stories:

Facebook -
Twitter -
Instagram -
Pinterest -
.
.
About Me ► My name is Prerna Malhan. I'm from Delhi and I'm a WRITER. Now I am pursuing Youtube full-time. I make entertainment and travel videos on this channel. Thanks for reading.

pranks,funny pranks,wanderershub prank,PRANK WARS,PRANK VIDEOS IN INDIA,PRANKS IN INDIA,PRANK VIDEO,PRANK VIDEOS FUNNY,PRANK GONE WRONG,PRANK VIDEO NEW,PRANK VIDEO 2020,PRANK VIDEOS FUNNY HINDI,123 GO PRANKS,funny video,comedy video,laughing out loud,wanderershub,fukra insaan,triggered insaan,prank wars boyfried and girlfriend,24 hours challenge,24 hours prank,worst birthday prank,pranking and surprising,

Post a Comment

0 Comments