Advertisement

Dengjia Hand Forged Chef Knife Review 5cr15mov

Dengjia Hand Forged Chef Knife Review 5cr15mov Since the Dengjia Hand Forged knife is entirely handmade, each knife will be slightly different. The blade has a blacksmith finish which creates a rustic aesthetic. It also needs a bit more care. If you don't plan to use the knife for a more extended period, it is advisable to apply a thin layer of mineral oil on the blacksmith finish to prevent it from rusting.

πŸ›’S H O P:

Dengjia Official Stores:
NA:
EU:

My Version BJ-5312:

N O T E S: The Dengjia review sample has been provided by Dengjia. However, I’m not getting paid to make this article/video or to include their knife in a video. No one will get a chance to preview my footage or thoughts before the video/article goes up on youtube/my website.

FULL DISCLOSURE
If you purchase from these links, I get a small commission that goes towards supporting the channel.

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.

Thank you for your support :)

★ F O L L O W ChefPanko 😊

πŸ‘πŸΌ S U B S C R I B E:

πŸ”ͺ G E A R:

πŸ“Έ I N S TA G R A M:

🌎 W E B S I T E:

πŸ“¬ B U S I N E S S:

🍱 C O O K I N G:

T I M E S T A M P S

00:00 - Video introduction
00:16 - Disclosures
00:44 - Dengjia Aesthetic
01:07 - 5cr15mov Core Material
01:17 - Edge durability & sharpened angle
01:24 - Edge Retention
01:40 - Weight and Spine tapering
01:56 - Knife handle
02:04 - Knife balance point
02:10 - Blade profile
02:16 - Fit and Finish, maintenance
02:41 - Final Conclusion and my Recommendation

chef knife,knife review,deng,dengjia,chongqing dengs kitchenware manufacturing,chongqing dengs kitchenware,chongqing dengs,chongqing,dengs,aliexpress kitchen knife,aliexpress,kitchen knife,chinese chef knife,ι‡ζ…Άι„§ζ°ε»šε…·θ£½ι€ ,ι‡ζ…Άι„§ζ°ε»šε…·,重慢鄧氏,chefpanko,Dengjia Hand Forged,Hand Forged,Hand Forged Chef knife,Dengjia Hand Forged Chef knife review,5cr15mov,5cr15mov steel,5cr15mov steel review,5cr15mov knife,Dengjia 5cr15mov,carbonized wood,carbonized wooden handle,

Post a Comment

0 Comments