Advertisement

Totem Shift Dance | Dream SMP

Totem Shift Dance | Dream SMP Thank you guys for all the support on Twitch and YouTube! I have had a lot of fun on the Dream SMP and there is still so much to do. This shift dance is a nice way to express how I feel when you guys are watching my streams. Cya guys again soon on the Minecraft dsmp
Here is my first ever Minecraft dance video, I hope it makes it into a Dream smp animatic !!
My twitch:

foolish,foolish gamers,foolish gamer,foolishg,foolish dream smp,dream smp,dream smp funny moments,dream smp wholesome moments,dream smp foolish,dream smp foolishg,who is foolishg,dream smp foolish gamers,foolish gamers dream smp,totem shift dance,shift dance,minecraft shift dance,minecraft dance video,minecraft dance,foolish shift dance,foolish twitch vod,foolish dsmp,dsmp foolish,dream,dream smp members,dream smp animatic,dream smp clips,tommyinnit,

Post a Comment

0 Comments