Advertisement

20 MIN LEGS + BOOTY - Let's train together | No Equipment I Pamela Reif

20 MIN LEGS + BOOTY - Let's train together | No Equipment I Pamela Reif LIVE WORKOUT

That's gonna be INTENSE! / Anzeige
We will start with "10min Booty Activation" to really FIRE UP those glute muscles & continue with the "12min Leg Workout". Grab a booty resistance band, if you have one! 
I will talk you through the exercises & give you little tips on how to train your booty more effectively. Sweating together is easier than being all alone haha! 

▸ Equipment: if you have a booty band, you can use it :) If you don't have one, don't worry! Otherwise you only need a soft surface (like a yoga mag or soft towel)
__

By the way: this is DAY 5, Week 4 of my Home Workout Plans (you can find them on my Instagram).

 ▸ You can find free WORKOUT SCHEDULES on my Instagram Channel. I saved them in my highlights.

➞ Instagram

__

Music by Epidemic Sound


__

➞ Instagram
➞ Food Account

workout,training,abs,sickpack,flat,tummy,stomach,exercise,how to get,home workout,no equipment,sport,kayla itsines,body fat,lose weight,fit,healthy,sit up,crunch,plank,strong,intense,fat burner,lower abs,bauchfett,hiit,cardio,30 seconds,keine gewichte,no weight,bodyweight,körpergewicht,pamela rf,best ab workout,muscle,madfit,tammy hembrow,bauchmuskeln,bauchspeck,talking,tips,live,booty,butt,round,grow,motivation,Chloe ting,schwabbel,glute,po,pamela reif,extreme,

Post a Comment

0 Comments