Advertisement

a (somewhat) productive day at home

a (somewhat) productive day at home I've been trying to be productive during this weird shelter-in-place thing, but it's easy to get distracted at home. Hopefully everything will get back to normal soon, but for now, I'm grateful for the extra free time.

Buy LEAVING WISHVILLE on Amazon:

FOLLOW ME
Instagram:
Twitter:
Website:

Business inquiries: melctorrefranca@gmail.com

WRITING RESOURCES
Lost Island Press:
Scrivener (my writing software):

MUSIC
3am by Tokyo Music Walker
Laundry
Morning Station

Current subscribers: 1.09K

productive day,productive day at home,day at home,productive day in quarantine,productive day with me,productive day in my life,productive day study,quarantine with me,quarantine and chill,productive morning,stay productive during self-quarantine,stay productive at home,california shelter in place vlog,shelter in place vlog,quarantine vlog,quarantine home vlog,study with me,productivity tips,california quarantine vlog,

Post a Comment

0 Comments