Advertisement

My core support funding will not meet my needs, and I have funding in my other plan budgets

My core support funding will not meet my needs, and I have funding in my other plan budgets [Title on Screen]
My core support funding will not meet my needs, and I have funding in my other plan budgets

[Voiceover]
If your core support funding is low, we may be able to move some of your capacity building funding to your core support funding, so you can purchase the services you need now.

Your capital support budget will still be seperate to the other budgets, and is for approved expenses like assistive technology, car or home modifications.

Special teams of planners in the NDIA are available to help. You can call us on 1800 800 110

National Disability Insurance Scheme,National Disability Insurance Agency,DisabilityCare Australia,NDIA,NDIS,DCA,disability,disabilities,

Post a Comment

0 Comments