Advertisement

Cease & Desist for Suit Yourself for his Constant Slander #SuitYourself #RSN

Cease & Desist for Suit Yourself for his Constant Slander #SuitYourself #RSN I feel like Jaclyn Glenn asking Onision to leave her alone, this is getting ridiculous...

I have had enough of you telling people I am a bad person, that I have gone around hurting everyone, that when people attack me I can't stick up for myself, that it's okay to use my personal information to bait creepy men into drama with you, and now you are going around to other live streams and telling people who are trying to stay out of this to watch this 12 hour live stream you did that is completely defamatory on me and help you kick me off the internet.

I have had enough with this cancel culture!! I haven't done anything wrong besides tell people who are crazy rude to me or try to get me to cancel RSN to go away! Then I block them. If they come at me in several accounts, I am allowed to block them. I can also tell them where to go while I'm at it. You aren't innocent of that Suit! Don't you also have your Twitter IP banned?? So what gives?

Also I have never had another YouTube channel or many of the other allegations these people have against me! I am done with the slander.

Cease and desist. My lawyer will be contacting you this week. I have already started a defamation case. You cannot just make up things about me to make me look like a bad person.

@SuitYourself,#SuitYourself,SuitYourself,slander,defamation,cease and desist,RSN,had enough,leave me be,HollyUndead,drama,stop the drama,throwingspade,queenofspade,done,

Post a Comment

0 Comments