Advertisement

Day Trading: $18,512 Profit - HOW MUCH can YOU MAKE? Multiple Trades Reviewed from my STRATEGY!

Day Trading: $18,512 Profit - HOW MUCH can YOU MAKE?  Multiple Trades Reviewed from my STRATEGY! Making $18,512 profit so far this month day trading the stock market with my profitable strategy...and still plenty of sessions remaining in the month! In this video I go through what it's really like to be a day trader and how much you can make (and how much you need to risk in order to make certain profits).

The time taken to make sure everything is in tradevue and all trades are are logged with screenshots and notes so you can later review your performance is very important to be consistently profitable. As a trader you may take several trades per day and it's very easy to forget the nuances of what happened in previous trades.

Sometimes the market changes and tracking your performance and screenshots helps keep you on track. For example, in March I was able to identify that I was under performing on small cap trades as they just simply were failing even with good setups. Had it not been for my dedication to logging everything... it might have taken me much longer to see that and I would have just kept them on my watchlist without caution.

There is a fine line between profitability and losing. A little percentage swing in your accuracy or risk reward ratio... could be doom for your long term profitability!!!!

BTW Friday the 10th was good Friday I forgot while completing this review! But regardless, I typically do not trade Fridays if I'm green Mon-Thu unless the market has made a significant overnight move.

ricky gutierrez,timothy sykes,warrior trading,steven dux,best indicators for day trading,best trading indicator,best trading setups,chart patterns,how to trade,trading breakouts,trading consolidations,make money trading,best day trader,How to day trade,How to Trade Stocks,Technical Analysis,Momentum Trading,Day Trading,Day Trader,Trading Strategies,Day Trading Strategies,how much money do day traders make,tradervue,consistently profitable,

Post a Comment

0 Comments