Advertisement

New Pair | Top Quality Aseel | Sawabi 2020

New Pair | Top Quality Aseel | Sawabi 2020 Hello Friends.
Welcome back to my new video.This video is amazing. i have shown my new pair. One Young Rooster with Chickens.I am gonna take care of them.I have kept them in my farm house.I am gonna show you the chicks of them soon.Hope you guys like it . If you guys like the video then like,subscribe and don"t forget to share the video with your friends. See you soon. Thanks


aseel breeding information
aseel breeding farm
aseel breeding setup
aseel breeding formula
aseel murga breeding tips
aseel breeding information in urdu
aseel breeding cage
aseel breeds in pakistan
aseel breeder

#MurgaBazi
#AseelBreedingPair
#ZainKhan

aseel murga,pakistani aseel,aseel farm,aseel murga training,aseel murga ki pehchan,aseel murga farm,backyard chickens,rooster cage setup,best aseel,top aseel murga,pakistani aseel murga,aseel lovers pakistan,aseel breeder for sale,aseel breeding setup,aseel breeding tips,top 10 aseel breed,

Post a Comment

0 Comments