Advertisement

Filmed Today on a Usually Crowded Beach - Island Horizon Videos #73

Filmed Today on a Usually Crowded Beach - Island Horizon Videos #73 This forty minute video consist of four ten minute sections,
all of which I filmed at my last job today.

The property overlooks Waialea Bay,
which also goes by Puako Bay and Beach 69,
because the beach is near the 69 mile mark.


The property to the left of which I was working at was
once owned by “Bernard Shakey” (not his real name)
aka the Godfather of Grunge.

When my son was young,
I used to take him to that sandy area at the far right,
under the trees.

Once “Bernard Shakey” and his wife at the time,
jumped into the water off of their property.
I said to my son,
“Thats (using his real name) jumping in the water”

My son, even at his young age, knew who he was,
because I always played music for him,
telling him who sang what.

Might be why he is so much into music,
my son plays guitar and writes songs,
so proud of him.



On the third clip about 30 minutes in,
you see a lava reef,
which “Bernard Shakey” and his wife swam out to.

I grabbed my fins and swam out there.

On his way back, he passed me and said “Hi”
I said “Hi” back.

I am a fan, but I didn’t want to say anything stupid.
like “Hey hey, my my.”

If you still don’t know who I’m talking about
search “Bernard Shakey”.



The sand and water is usually filled with people,
swimming and snorkeling.
This is a very popular beach with locals and tourists.
One of my favorite beaches on any island and a regular for me.
So it’s really weird to see nobody here.

Well there is a couple people on kayaks,
I think only one shows up on this video.

You probably can’t tell, but it’s not as cold as it looks,
it’s actually very nice, perfect for a swim.
But with no people, calm water, still air and a cloudy sky,
it’s nothing like it usually is, kind of spooky.

If you want to go to one of the best beaches in Hawaii,
this should be on the top of your list.
That is after this whole “virus thing” is over.



I hope you enjoy the video,
Stay Safe.
and Thanks For Watching, Subscribe, Share, Like and Comment.

Videos

Post a Comment

0 Comments