Advertisement

✨ Golden Hours ✨ | a few days of my life in seoul, korea vlog

✨ Golden Hours ✨ | a few days of my life in seoul, korea vlog Hi guys! I hope watching this brings you some amount of the peace I felt filming it. We're so lucky here in Seoul to have never been in lockdown, and I hope my content lately can be a little escape for any of you unable to go outside for a while. Spring in Korea is slowly heading out and summer is on her way - hopefully by then we'll all have more freedom to watch some sunsets and take a walk in the park. Until then, stay safe and I love you all always!

Mentioned:
Seonjeongneung -
Coffee Wave -
Ologies -
Crime Junkie -
Supernatural -
Fender Play -

💖NEW VIDEOS Every Wednesday/Sunday 8am KST💖

Music:
Poqpie - (Fuzzy Coat, Soft as Wind)
Candy - (Clean)

💸TRAVELING? Use this code for a $35 DISCOUNT on AirBnb! - 💸

🌼 Check out my photography shop!🌼


☕ Donate a coffee?


💖 FAQ
What’s my job? (Non-teaching job in korea) -
Where do I live? (Korean apartment tour) -
Where am I from? -
How do I edit/film? -

If you'd like to add subtitles to this video, here's the link! Thank you so much, you have no idea how much my mind is blown that people take the time to do this!

You can also find me here:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Tumblr:
Website:

#seoulvlog #lifeinkorea

cari cakes,seoul,korea,seoul vlog,korea vlog,golden hour,life in korea,life in seoul,living in korea,living in seoul,seoul parks,seoul korea,yeouido,working in seoul,moving to korea,daily vlog,solo travel korea,solo travel seoul,a day in seoul,a day in korea,a week in seoul,a week in korea,a week in my life,a day in my life,my life in korea,a day of my life in korea,a day of my life in seoul,a week in my life in korea,

Post a Comment

0 Comments