Advertisement

i'll always remember my birthday in quarantine

i'll always remember my birthday in quarantine Hey guys, so there's not too much I have to say in my video description this time, so I guess just watch it and I hope you enjoy : ) This day ended up being a lot more meaningful than I ever expected it to be and this video captures some of those important messages.

Thanks for watching! Like, comment and subscribe for more! I'll be posting three videos a week : )

birthday in quarantine,quarantine birthday,my birthday during quarantine,celebrating my birthday during quaratine,quarantine life,own the curve,corona,life during quarantine,how to enjoy quarantine life,quarantine birthday party,quarantine vlog,birthday vlog,nineteenth birthday,garden,cute dog,food,birthday cake,asian girl,asian teen,how to celebrate birthday quarantine,how to have a quarantine birthday,nineteenth birthday vlog,friends,surprise,cute,

Post a Comment

0 Comments