Advertisement

*THIS COULD BE YOURS!* Shiny Charizard GX Is Going To Someones Hidden Fates Pokemon Cards Collection

*THIS COULD BE YOURS!* Shiny Charizard GX Is Going To Someones Hidden Fates Pokemon Cards Collection I have an extra Pokemon Hidden Fates Shiny Charizard GX card and IT COULD BE YOURS! Someone will be able to add this to their Pokemon cards collection! Opening Pokemon packs as well.
✅SUBSCRIBE & be part of the BreakingFamily:

►Charity Fundraiser link for United Way:
►Check Out United Way's site to learn more about the organization:

Jordan Fringe's Video:

Who Can Pull The Most Valuable Cards Playlist:

►Watch The ENTIRE Hidden Pokemon Cards Series:

- My Social Media -
► Instagram:
► Facebook:
► Twitter:
► Official Discord!:

►New RealBreakingNate Merch:

►Best RealBreakingNate Videos Playlist right here:

Hey I'm RealBreakingNate and I simply love to spread positivity through my Pokemon videos as I do a Pokemon opening with Pokemon cards, share my collection and my day to day life with you all. When you are on this Pokemon channel I always encourage you all to be yourself. Lets enjoy life!

►Contact me: RealBreakingNate@gmail.com

pokemon cards,hidden fates,pokemon,shiny charizard gx,pokemon hidden fates,charizard,charizard gx,shiny charizard,shiny pokemon,shiny pokemon cards,pokemon hidden fates collection,pokemon collection,pokemon card collection,collection,card collection,opening pokemon cards,pokemon card opening,pokemon opening,charizard cards,realbreakingnate,real breaking nate pokemon,breaking nate,pokémon cards,nate,hidden fates opening,pokémon,realbreakingnate pokemon,

Post a Comment

0 Comments