Advertisement

This Person Tried to Scam Me... Be Aware of TRUST TRADES! | Royale High

This Person Tried to Scam Me... Be Aware of TRUST TRADES! | Royale High ~Hello everyone!~ *Please don't hate on anyone featured in this video and I hope you enjoyed it.* The scammer in this video was a bit confusing, as she did actually do the "first" trade with me truthfully. Now you may wonder "How is she a scammer then?" Well, watch until the end of this video and I explained thoroughly why and how she was a scammer. Comment down below if you want more videos similar to this and I wish you all an amazing day, bye!

My Roblox Group!:
My Roblox username: puffybunnymashmellow
🖥🎮 My discord server: 🖥🎮
🐦 My twitter: 🐦
🌌Go check out these videos!:
⭐️ Testing Diamond Farming Videos To See If They Actually Work!

⭐️Making Tiktoks with Annabelle! (I'm a Noob)


🤩 Tysm Luna (iigamergirlii on Youtube) for being in the thumbnail with me!
Her channel:

🎬 Intro made by Yuuna! Her channel:

🎵 I do NOT own any of the music featured in this video!

Royale

Post a Comment

0 Comments