Advertisement

Who owned which era? The Top 3 Members of Each (G)I-DLE Era (LATATA - Oh my God)

Who owned which era? The Top 3 Members of Each (G)I-DLE Era (LATATA - Oh my God) #여자아이들 #GIDLE

So... here is my sixth video in this series where I show you guys a bit of my opinion in which I rank members in their various groups. This series is 'Who owned which era?' The group today is one of my favourite girl groups of this generation. Today is (G)I-DLE, a girl group who had a really strong debut and who recently had a comeback. I hope you enjoy and please share your thoughts. Tell me which member owned which era in Dreamcatcher. You can also request for me to do another group for this series. Thank you so much for watching and please hit that subscribe button and leave a like. Have a great day and remember there is no exit in K-POP, it's apart of your lifestyle!

All Rights Administered by Happy Face Entertainment, SM Entertainment and Cube Entertainment. All Rights Reserved
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
Comment, Like and Subscribe for more videos!
Feel free to request songs in the comments (You must be subscribed to make requests)
Before making a request, please look through my channel to make sure I haven’t already done it.

Social Media
Instagram: @soneexolmeu or @taefiedlyrics
Snapchat: @eskay2000
Twitter: @EsKayEXOL
––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
Intro: In & Out by Red Velvet
Outro: Silent Night by Dreamcatcher
––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
PLEASE DON'T RE-UPLOAD ANY OF MY VIDEOS TO YOUR OWN CHANNELS/SITES OR CLAIM AS YOUR OWN.

No copyright infringement intended! This song does not belong to me. and Subscribe for more videos!

(G)I-DLE ((여자)아이들) _ LATATA,LATATA,(여자)아이들((G)I-DLE) - '한(一)(HANN(Alone)),HANN,Alone,한(一),(G)I-DLE((여자)아이들) _ Senorita,Senorita,(여자)아이들((G)I-DLE) - 'Uh-Oh' Official Music Video,Uh Oh,(여자)아이들((G)I-DLE) - 'LION',LION,lion,latata,hann,alone,uh oh,(여자)아이들((G)I-DLE) - 'Oh my god',Oh my God,Oh my god,oh my god,gidle,(여자)아이들,

Post a Comment

0 Comments