Advertisement

UNBOXING A BRAND NEW Audi R8 ENGINE *Massive Progress*

UNBOXING A BRAND NEW Audi R8 ENGINE *Massive Progress* The time has come, we're working on my 2008 Audi R8 with the Heffner twin turbo kit. Both engines will live in the garage for a little while as the parts are migrated over. Then the old one can be boxed up and sold for parts. It's going to be wild having the only 0 mile engine in the country, I can't wait for the start up!

ROBOT LAWNMOWER:

MERCH:
Shop Motul:

---------------------------------------------------------------

Common Questions:

What motorcycle do I ride? A few. Ducati 1198, Honda Goldwing, Honda Grom, Honda Ruckus

What do I do for a living? Make YouTube videos.

Can you wheelie? No, I suck.

Are you fast? Sort of. I suck mostly though.

Where can I keep up with you off the bike?

Instagram: WatchJRGo

Facebook: WatchJRGo (or JRGo, FB hates my branding)

Do you go to school? College, for 2 classes.

Why do you ride so dangerously? What do mean? I was doing 25.

Do you go to the track? Of course, hopefully there will be videos in the future.

Do you play video games? No, but I might stream N64 Goldeneye at some point. Twitch: WatchJRGo

Are you afraid the police will watch your videos and arrest you? Something something evidence something something warrants and due process of law

#Audi #AudiR8 #CheapSupercar

Twin Turbo Audi R8,I Bought,I Bought The Cheapest Audi R8,New Car,Twin Turbo,Garrett T28 Turbo,Heffner Twin Turbo,R8 V8,Quattro,Supercar,Exotic Car,Audi R8,R8,4.2L V8,Gated Manual,6MT,Manual Transmission,Manual Transmission Supercar,Broken Supercar,Garrett Turbo,R8 Disassembly,Broken Audi R8 Rebuild,Garrett T58,New Engine,Buying A New Engine,BYH Engine,Audi R8 V10+,V10,Audi R8 Engine Out,Engine Out Service,Pulling Supercar Engine,

Post a Comment

0 Comments