Advertisement

Shed a Tear

Shed a Tear For Behind the Scenes / Bloopers go to





This song is inspired and based off of Far East Movement's new single Rocketeer, go buy their song on Itunes!





If you have an extra 99 cents, You can also get our song as well!





Song Written by:

Ryan Higa

Kevin Wu (Kevjumba)



Featuring:









All music recorded, mixed, and produced in 1 day by Andy Lange. See how he does it:





Shot by Scotty Yoshimoto (Go check him out!):





Edited by:

Kevin Wu (KevJumba)



Special Thanks to:

Lana Mckissack

Tiffany Daniels

Arden Cho

Ronnie Canupp - Producer



**LYRICS**

CHORUS:

Here it comes

Can't you see

That we're tough guys and we have feelings.

Take my hand

Close your eyes

With you right here

Imma shed a tear and cry

Don't be afraid to cry cry

You can still be a manly guy guy

Just cry.

Don't be afraid to cry cry

Let it free fall from your eyes eyes



VERSE 1:

Wake up see a sunrise

Let it free fall from your eyes.

Start my day and I read a sonnet

Got got a soft cheek with a tear on it.

Step out and the skies are clear

I'm a man and I have no fear.

Take a step and I land in crap.

I let it out, no holding back.



(CHORUS)

VERSE 2:

Baby we can go out on a first date.

But you come and pick me up half an hour late.

Girl I'm not gonna lie, that you almost made me cry,

But I'm a masculine man ill be ok.

Yeah, your place, toy story 3

the greatest all time kid's movie.

But I forgot, Andy leaves Woody,

And now the tears are coming right back over me.



Find me on:

Twitter:

Myspace:

Facebook

shed,tear,rocketeer,spoof,kevjumba,chestersee,nigahiga,andy,lange,scott,yoshimoto,

Post a Comment

0 Comments