Advertisement

Here's Why Fallout 76's NEW BOSS FIGHT is Worth Grinding (A Colossal Problem Event)

Here's Why Fallout 76's NEW BOSS FIGHT is Worth Grinding (A Colossal Problem Event) A Colossal Problem event involves a new end game boss fight that requires you to nuke Monogah mine to trigger the event! This is future content coming in patch 20. In this video I go over what you have to do in the event, and a lot of the unique rewards that I know of so far that comes from completing it.

● Feel free to follow Battlestation1's Twitch -


● Feel free to follow my Twitch -


● Feel free to follow my Instagram -


● Feel free to follow my Twitter -


#Fallout76 #Fallout76News #Fallout76Update

fallout 76,fallout 76 news,fallout 76 update,a colossal problem,monongah mine,new boss fight,wendigo colossus,wendigo,fallout 76 new event,fallout 76 dlc,fallout 76 a colossal problem,

Post a Comment

0 Comments