Advertisement

✨What I eat in a day | binging | 2 day food diary | restricting tw ed✨

✨What I eat in a day | binging | 2 day food diary | restricting tw ed✨ ✨So this is my third video✨
This video is about me trying to restrict myself. I need to lose fat. I had a small binge this time.
{ Disclaimer }

I do not promote or encourage eating disorders. I just want to share with you my struggles.
Please seek help if you need it, and stay safe.




✨Audio✨

Sand Castles by Purrple Cat |
Music promoted by
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported


you’re thinking about that person again by Barradeen |
Music promoted by
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported

food diary,food vlog,vlog,what I eat in a day,lose fat,weight loss,fat loss,diet vlog,diet,calorie,restriction,restricting,tw ed,restrict,calories,restricting tw,ed tw,calories restriction,what i eat restricting,bing,binge,binging,binged,food,lose weight,losing weight,losing fat,

Post a Comment

0 Comments