Advertisement

Reworking The Last of Us Part II (Audio Segment) (SPOILER WARNING)

Reworking The Last of Us Part II (Audio Segment) (SPOILER WARNING) As a note, you should probably use headphones to listen to this. I don't know why the audio is quiet without headphones but for the best experience, use headphones.

In this segment, I take the story of The Last of Us Part II and attempt to rework it into a better version. I had three main parts that I had to keep in order to give myself a bit of a challenge. I had to keep Joel's death scene, the perspective switch to Abby, and the ending where Ellie let's Abby go. How do you guys feel I did? Let me know in the comments below!

Follow me on Twitter: @LovelyDegree160

The Last of Us,The Last of Us Part II,Sony Interactive Entertainment,Naughty Dog,

Post a Comment

0 Comments