Advertisement

7 Questions with Jamie Dornan

7 Questions with Jamie Dornan "Wild Mountain Thyme" star Jamie Dornan opens up about his journey from "Fifty Shades of Grey" to the new Irish love story why it's the upcoming movie is the story he's been waiting for.

On his latest role as Anthony, Dornan says, "He is unlike anyone I’ve ever played, but he has insecurities and an oddness and quirks within him that I felt I definitely possessed myself. I loved the opportunity to show that off and really heighten and explore and exploit my own weirdness, which I have plenty.”










Variety,Variety Studio,jamie dornan interview,jamie dornan,jamie dornan fifty shades of grey,wild irish thyme trailer,wild irish thyme movie,wild irish thyme film,jamie dornan and dakota johnson,jamie dornan wild irish thyme,

Post a Comment

0 Comments