Advertisement

Applying BERT to Question Answering (SQuAD v1.1)

Applying BERT to Question Answering (SQuAD v1.1) In this video I’ll explain the details of how BERT is used to perform “Question Answering”--specifically, how it’s applied to SQuAD v1.1 (Stanford Question Answering Dataset).

I’ll also walk us through the following notebook, where we’ll take a model that’s already been fine-tuned on SQuAD, and apply it to our own questions and text:



==== Fine-Tuning ====
As a follow-up to this video, I've published another tutorial Notebook on fine-tuning BERT on SQuAD. It's available to purchase on my site here:

==== Updates ====
Sign up to hear about new content across my blog and channel:

BERT,Transformers,SQuAD,Question Answering,text span,huggingface,BertForQuestionAnswering,Machine Learning,Natural Language Processing,NLP,

Post a Comment

0 Comments