Advertisement

Sister Comes Back After Emptying My Parents Retirement Money Demanding Money From Me As Well.. AITA

Sister Comes Back After Emptying My Parents Retirement Money Demanding Money From Me As Well.. AITA Some important background (in my opinion): My older sister and I have had a non-existent relationship since our Mom died in Dec 2019. At the time of my mom’s death, my family found out that my sister had convinced my mom to drain my parents' savings accounts and my dad had $611 to his name. My sister has three children and was going through a horrible divorce and couldn't get the courts to make her ex pay child support, so I understand she was desperate, but my parents are retired people who were living off savings.

Since then (so one year and three months), she has said less than 100 words to me, all via text. After our mom died, it took me a couple of months to stop being angry with her for what she did, but I tried calling every week or so through 2020 and sent a lot of text messages, all of which went unanswered. No thank yous for birthday and holiday gifts to her or her children. When I had a brush with cancer last year, she didn’t even bother to call me or text me after I had surgery. I didn’t even know her divorce was final or that she got a live-in boyfriend (I had to find out from other people).


Story 1:
AITA for not giving my sister my credit or money?
Story 2:
AITA for refusing to hire my sister (26F) as my (34F) Realtor?
Story 3:
AITA for moving out in the middle of one of my parents' big projects and not helping them?
Story 4:
AITA for not making my stepson a beneficiary to my life insurance?



RELATIONSHIP ADVICE
CO.AG Music : For the background music
#AITA #Family #MoneyIssues

bf,aita,r/aita,relationship advice,reddit stories,update,bridezilla,entitled people,cheating,girlfriend,wife,husband,divorce,parenting,relationship,advice,mother in law,relationship stories,dna results,not the father,parental,reddit update,reddit relationship advice,reddit relationship,reddit cheating,aita update,family drama,open marriage,Curious Redd,open relationship,x bf,caught,stories,cheat,x gf,reddit,askreddit,RedditOutLoud,surviving,infidelity,

Post a Comment

0 Comments